Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Professional Athlete!?!?!??!


So today it hit me, I am a professional athlete! We had an official press release meeting with the national radio and a news reporter there. It was so weird being asked questions about what made me pick Denmark as the country to come play volleyball in? Do I miss California? What are my aspirations here in Denmark and for the team? It was such an amazing feeling and made even though I thought it wasn't possible, but I cherish this experience EVEN MORE!

3 comments:

  1. YIPEE!!!!!!
    A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE!!!!!!--DID YOU SAY, "NO, I DON'T MISS CALIFORNIA...I JUST MISS MY AUNTIE!"?

    YOU ARE THE AWESOMEIST

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good, I'm so happy for you! Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you taroweener! love you and miss you

    ReplyDelete