Thursday, September 17, 2009

getting ready for sweden

Our apartment is coming together and we are so excited. It is sooo nice living close to everthing, practice is a maximum 5 minute walk away, the stores are a 5 minute walk the other direction, we can ride our bikes around the town in 20minutes, and the best part is, the military base is at the end of our street so we see the guys! lol. It's been awesome to wake up and be in our new town and know that our lives are getting started here in Denmark! Today we biked to some stores and to the fitness center to get a work out in. Having the whole center to ourselves we blasted the stereo and pumped some iron. I am so fortunate for this opportunity and as I was riding my bike home I realized just how blessed I am.
We had a really good practice tonight and everybody is gearing up for our Sweden Tournament. We leave tomorrow with a 5 hour drive ahead of us and play on Saturday and Sunday. I am stoked on life to finally play some games and I know my teammates are ready to play also! In all, everything is going super duper over here and I am LOVING it! I will try and post some pictures tomorrow of our apartment and then more when I get back from Sweden!

Sov Godt
Hugs and Kisses
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment