Saturday, October 3, 2009

Game tomorrow

pic from in the forest
from the bike path leaving the harbor going towards the forest

oh the beautiful harbor!


It's been a little while since I have updated this thing, sorry about that! Things are going very well out here. The weather is changing, getting colder, and the leaves on the trees are changing colors and starting to fall! Looks like it's time to start bundling up! hahaha. I was so excited to see the sun this past week and took advantage of it by going for a bike ride to the harbor and then riding on a path along the water and then through the forest for a solid 3 hours. It was so beautiful. In the forest we came across some pheasants and I definitely chased them on my bike while gobbling like a turkey. Shelley thought it was hysterical and wishes she had it on camera, I thought it was totally normal hahah.

Last night we went to my teammate Line's house (pronounced Lina) and had a great time with her, her boyfriend Michael, her friend Casper and then myself and Shelley. We ate dinner and then played games and enjoyed each other's company. It was nice being around such cool and funny people and having a good time.


Today we came home from Line's house and hung out for a little while before going to watch the men's team play in Copenhagen. They had a rough game and were not gel-ling as a team so it was a bit painful to watch. But it was nice none-the-less and cool to hang out with them.

Tomorrow we have a match in Copenhagen ourselves at 7pm and it is a must win. I will update asap with the results. The best news this week came from my parents when they told me that they are coming out in December! I am sooo excited and can't wait!


Sov Godt

Hugs and Kisses
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment