Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursdizzle

Today Shelley arrived and we had to head into the city, a city in which I can't pronounce the name, to have our pictures taken for some legal forms. While in the city we realized that there was a festival going on and walked around for a little while. It was so cute! All the shops had tons of items out in front for people to see, there were vendors every where and also there was a huge stage where bands were playing. Come to find out, the band AQUA (you know the band that sang the Barbie Girl Song) is from Denmark and will be playing there on Saturday. You bet your bottom dollar I am going to try my hardest to make it out there for it! ahhaha. Aside from that today was pretty normal with practice in the evening. Playing is going really well for me and I feel like I am more confident on the court now!
Look forward to sharing more news tomorrow!
SOV GODT
Hugs and Kisses
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment