Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Preparing again

We Won! Sunday's game was a nail biter, we won in the 5th set 17-15. Barely squeaked that one out, but we were definitely the better team, just didn't play up to our full potential. With that being said, we are still tied for 1st place with the teams that we will play Saturday, and then Tuesday. The three of us are all tied and they are must wins for us so that we go to Elite division next year. I PROMISE to update about those games right after they are played so that I don't keep the guessing game up hahah (sorry).
Today I went and visited Casper's school again because his students have been asking me to come visit everyday since the last time. It was nice being there all day and helping them in the classroom. Kids are seriously the best and always a million laughs. I had a blast and it was a nice day out and about.
Things are going very well out here on the home front. The weather is getting cold, everyday, whether it be in the morning, afternoon, or evening, you can see your breath in the air. I think I am adjusting to it though considering I am alright in a sweatshirt, jeans, and tank top, but much better if i have a jacket also hahah. Oh jeez, it's going to be a fun time with the CALI family comes out to visit and we look like snow-men walking around bundled up hahaha. I can't wait to see them. I am really looking forward to their visit, and it's about time to see some familiar faces and feel those family hugs! Can you tell I miss them a little bit?
I look forward to this weekends game and I am starting to mentally focus. Wish us luck! Hope all is well with you all and I will update soon.

Sov Godt,
Knus,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment